Careers. We're hiring!
Guy Van Looveren
Founder and CEO
"At Planticus, a flexible, healthy work-life balance is important and we believe in assignments with clear deadlines.
We are convinced that everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through good communication, transparency, and above all, trust."
" All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race or ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status."
Everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow and to technology that can make the world a better place. Our daily work focuses on empowering people to change our world. Autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics, and trust to do the right thing to achieve Planticus’ vision and mission are ideals we value as a company.
We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds, and experiences united by our mission to secure food production.
Current job opening
Chief Marketing Officer
Planticus is looking for a hands-on CMO/Co-Founder responsible for defining and executing our B2B and Sustainabilty Marketing Ambition for our business solution and brand PLANTICUS. You’ll work closely with the CEO to increase profitability and drive sales growth, branding, and sustainability, all priority initiatives.
• Partnering with the team to understand how to acquire new customers and brand awareness.
• Providing marketing strategy and support to the existing sustainable projects of PLANTICUS.
• Work closely with the CEO on budget, planning and targets.
The challenges we see:
• Developing and executing on Planticus’ B2B growth ambition.
• Building a channel-level long term financial plan that drives costumor growth and profitability.
• Auditing existing tools and systems and present assessment of any gaps in the technology stack and or data needed to drive B2B performance and scale.
• Identifying customer segments and map back to marketing campaigns and cost.
• Build a robust channel testing strategy that allows for continual learning and optimization of channel mix.
Great to have:
• B2B, Sales Growth hacking and Sustainablity marketing experience where you’ve owned and managed a meaningful budget, revenue number, and team.
• Experience managing digital channels, including paid and organic search, social, affiliate, email, and referrals.
• Understanding and usage of key tools in the digital marketing technology stack.
• Ability to identify, hire, manage, and retain key talent to build out a B2B-focused team.
• Understanding B2B business models- experience with a B2C2B strategy is a plus.
• Knowledge of global agribusiness is a plus.
• Impeccable communication and presentation skills.