Frequently asked questions
Why do I need to log-in to use Planticus?
The Planticus AI prediction model are being stores on account level. this means that all our features in the app Planticus are account-specific features. Therefore, registrations are mandatory to use the app.
Is my device supported?
Every device is supported to use Planticus.
Android requires 7.0 and up
iOS requires 12.1 or later
What languages will be available?
Planticus is for now only available in English. In Q4 2021, other languages will be available.
I didn't received the email confirmation.
When you log-in, you will not receive an email confirmation.
We do ask to validate your email address. You didn't receive a mail?
=> Did you check your Spam Folder? Nothing received in the Spam Folder?
No worries. In the app you can click the "Resend" button in the upper right corner.
Privacy. What data do we collect?
- The email address you use to register to the service;
- Location data of where you use the application;
- If you participate in our beta program and run iOS: your device ID;
- Picture(s) of the plant(s) you want to analyze through our service;
- Invoicing contact details.
Privacy. Where is information stored?
We use Google Cloud Compute location in EU. Data might be transferred to other Google Cloud Compute locations in the event of a major disaster disrupting the location we use in EU.
Privacy. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
We collect, use and share your data as described above:
- In order to deliver the service you subscribed from Planticus;
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- As necessary for our legitimate interest of improving our services.
Privacy. How can you exercise your GDPR rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, port, and erase your data.
To do so, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We store your login information as long as you use the service;
- We store pictures and location data associated as long as you use the service;
- We store invoicing contact details as long as our legal obligations require them.